Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire in Grand Haven, MI

Microwaves are handy appliances to reheat leftovers or quickly cook different foods. Cooking causes nearly half (49%) of all home structure fires in the United... READ MORE

Water Damage at Second Home in Holland, MI

It is imperative to have someone check on your second home or turn off the water while you're away. Luckily this Chicago resident had their housekeeper check o... READ MORE

Kitchen Stove Fire in Grand Haven, MI

A rental home in Grand Haven, MI suffered heavy soot damage throughout the home after a kitchen stove fire. This before and after is our Certified Technicians m... READ MORE

Nunica, MI Sewer Backup in Basement

Many homeowners rarely go to their basement if it is unfinished. This before and after is from a home in Nunica that had a sewer backup at some point. Since t... READ MORE

Holland, MI Apartment Fire

Everyone knows that smoking should be done outside, but many believe bad things won't happen to them. This apartment in Holland suffered soot damage from anoth... READ MORE

General Cleaning of Newly Purchased Home in Zeeland, MI

We are not just your water, fire and mold restoration professionals; we offer general cleaning services as well. Some jobs are just a little more than a normal... READ MORE

Smoke Damage in West Olive, MI Home

Cooking is the number one cause of residential fires in the United States and 47% of all home fires were caused by cooking. This West Olive home is now sadly a... READ MORE

Sump Pump Failure in Nunica, MI

After heavy rains this homeowner in Nunica experienced a flooded basement from their sump pump failing. At one point there was 1/2' standing water in areas. O... READ MORE

Soot Damage to Zeeland, MI Rental Property

The owner of this rental property in Zeeland did not hesitate to call SERVPRO of Holland / West Ottawa County after a fire started in the kitchen. Our technici... READ MORE

Soot Covered Hardwood Floor in Spring Lake, MI

This bedroom in Spring Lake, MI was coated with soot from a grease fire in the downstairs kitchen. Even when a fire is extinguished quickly, smoke and soot can... READ MORE